This is a request for quote for Dive Services (hull inspection and cleaning of hard fouling) on hulls of two (2) NOAA Research Vessels (Oscar Dyson and Bell Shimada) at NOAA's Marine Operations Center - Pacific, located at Newport, Oregon. This RFQ is 100% set aside for small businesses. The associated NAICS code is 561990, Diving Services on a Contract or Fee Basis, with a business size standard of $12m.
All contractors must comply with the following COVID-19 precautions before reporting and while working aboard an OMAO ship to avoid virus transmission and to facilitate cleaning of spaces and equipment after work is completed.
1. Complete the DOC Facility Access Justification Form and obtain permission from the senior facility manager to enter the facility before the first day on site.
2. Use the COVID-19 Medical Phone Roster to obtain the name and phone number of the medical officer for the ship then obtain medical approval to report each day before going aboard the ship.
3. Wear a cloth face mask at all times while on the ship unless respirator use is required to complete the contracted work (if on deck or above-board).
4. Only enter spaces as needed to complete contracted work.
5. At the end of each work shift notify the Officer of the Deck of all spaces entered and equipment handled during the shift.
(i)This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial services prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
(ii) Solicitation number NMAN7200-20-01479 is issued as a firm fixed price, commercial, request for quotation (RFQ).
(iii) The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2020-06.
(iv) Description of requirements for the items to be acquired: The NOAA vessels Oscar Dyson and Bell Shimada require hull inspection for hard fouling and cleaning of same in selected areas as detailed in the Statement of Work.
(v) Hull schematics/ layout drawings are available upon request.
(vi) Due to COVID-19 screening and access requirements, vendors will be required to call in for medical screening days prior to and every day of service, as well as observe social distancing and wear face masks while providing services.
Quote must be provided on company letterhead. This solicitation closes 07/20/20 at 1200pm PST.
(vii) Delivery location:
NOAA Ship Oscar Dyson/Bell Shimada
Marine Operations Center - Pacific
2002 SE Marine Science Drive
Newport, OR 97365
(viii) See terms and conditions in attached document.
(ix) Defense Priorities and Allocations Systems (DPAS) and assigned ratings are not applicable.
(x) Offers shall be submitted electronically via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1200 hrs PST, July 20, 2020.
(xi) Contact Jason Jenks at email@example.com for information regarding this solicitation.