The CIT School of Mechanical, Electrical and Process Engineering seeks to
upgrade an existing
- Fanuc robotics assembly work cell; and
- Fanuc welding robotic work cell to meet the requirements for CE marking.
The upgraded cells will be used extensively in the education/training of students
in CIT and for associated project/research work.
The appointed Contractor will be required to:
- Carry out a full on-site technical appraisal of the existing cells and
- Develop/implement appropriate technical solutions to ensure conformance
with applicable legislation and which will also satisfy end-user requirements of the
- Develop a full design solution is required incorporating front end design,
detailed mechanical/electrical design, safety plc programming and configuration,
full integration of robot controller with other cell elements, wiring and panel
building, mechanical guard construction, commissioning and technical
- Carry out all necessary modifications and installation work to the equipment
on-site in CIT.