Dublin City Council is seeking tenders from competent contractors for the
refurbishment of the athletics track at Irishtown Stadium, Ringsend.
The works will include:-
• Take up and removal from site all synthetic surfacing from the macadam
• Repairs to surface irregularities in macadam base on the high jump fan
• Possible removal and replacement of 25mm of surfacing course macadam.
• Install ducting and manhole covers for timing equipment at finish line on
main straight and ducting to photo room in stadium building.
• Clean all concrete kerbs and macadam base.
• Clean out all slot drains.
• Renew 2 number long jump take off boards.
• Align and re-set all long / triple jump blanking boards, and renew synthetic
surfacing to their tops.
• Install new rubber nosing around the four long / triple jump pits.
• Install new ‘sandwich’ system athletics track surfacing to all areas (5,875m2).
• Line mark the track (including marker plates).
Please see the tender documents for full details.