PIN for specialist consultancy services for Phase 2: Option Selection Stage of the TII Project Management Guidelines for the N59 Corhawnagh to Crockacullion Road Improvement Scheme.
Closed 788 days ago
This is a Prior Information Notice (PIN) only and not a call for competition. Sligo County Council intends to commence Phase 2 – Option Selection Stage of the TII Project Management Guidelines for the N59 Corhawnagh to Crockacullion Road Improvement Scheme. This will necessitate the procurement of the following specialist consultancy services contracts, which are each anticipated to be sub-threshold (<€25,000 in value) and therefore will be the subject of separate competitions by direct invitation in accordance with the Public Procurement Guidelines 2017:
• Flora, Fauna & Fisheries Assessment Services
• Soils and Geology Assessment Services
• Hydrology, Hydrogeological & Flooding Assessment Services
• Landscape & Visual Assessment Services
• Agricultural & Non-Agricultural Assessment Services
• Noise & Vibration Assessment Services
• Air Quality & Climate Change Assessment Services
• Socio Economic Assessment Services
• Archaeology & Cultural Heritage Assessment Services
• Architectural Assessment Services
Candidates interested in being considered for these competitions are asked to submit their interest by email to N59RIS@sligococo.ie together with a company CV/brochure before close of business (5pm) on Tuesday 15th May 2018.