The works comprises the maintenance of public lighting and associated services, design of public lighting, LED lantern upgrades and provision of New Works including, but not limited to;
• Operation, updating and management of the Councils DeadSure public lighting database
• Design of all new public lighting (replacement lanterns and new works)
• Monthly night time patrols of the public lighting networks
• Maintenance of all public lighting, including on poles supporting overhead electrical networks
• Maintenance of lanterns mounted on Zebra Crossings
• Electrical & Visual Inspections, Surveys and Reports
• Electrical Testing
• Structural Testing/Surveys,
• Emergency attendance
• Any civil works necessary associated with provision of above or with additional or new works.
• Acceptance of the roles of PSDP, PSCS, Designer, Contractor, Temporary Traffic Management Designer.
Where funding for additional work becomes available, Longford and/or Westmeath may increase the contract to include for larger scale public lighting upgrade works