Westmeath County Council, as part of the procurement process for housing projects, has decided to create a panel for 2017-2018 to facilitate a fair and transparent procurement process for procurement of mechanical and electrical engineering services.
The service to be provided will cover all areas of the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering discipline including;
• Ancillary certifier regarding mechanical and electrical design, installation and testing.
• Qualified as BER assessor under SEAI. Carry out Preliminary BER and final BER
• Use of DEAP software
• The service includes the provision of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, water services, waste water services , waste water pumping, water treatment and many more mechanical services
• Ability to advise on, but not limited to, Photo-voltaic, Air-to-Water, geo-thermal, solar, gas, oil, solid fuel, technologies.
• Air-tightness measure including air-tightness testing
• Ability to use appropriate engineering technology, software, equipment and engineering principles in the delivery of the service
• Ability to interpret the applicable codes, standards, legislative requirements in the delivery of the service
• Ability to organize, monitor, take corrective action in the development and implementation of the appropriate solution including during delivery of a project on site
• Ability to provide effective communication of design solutions in the appropriate format( written, graphical, verbal ) in a constructive efficient manner
Type of Contract: