Cavan County Council wish to appoint a Conservation Architect led
multidisciplinary team for the preparation of full conditional survey of Cavan Town
Hall and preparation of part 8 drawings for Town Hall Cavan Cultural Hub. The
services, are detailed in Appendix 1 – Requirements and Specification, and
include the following:-
The appointed Consultant shall:-
• Be represented by the Project Director, Project Manager and other key staff.
• Accept, undertake and fulfil the role of PSDP and Designer for the Scheme in
compliance with the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 and the Safety
Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013 (as amended).
• Provide a detailed assessment survey and report of the current condition of
the existing Town Hall and the costs associated with bringing the building up to
a “fit for purpose” standard.
• Advise the Client on the limitations and constraints of the existing building
with regard to any improvement or development works.
• Develop a scheme to address the current defects, problems, constraints and
issues with the existing building and to maximise the potential use of the existing
building as a “Cultural Hub”.
• Prepare a detailed cost estimate of any proposed scheme.
• Prepare Part 8 Drawings and any other documentation required for the Part