NHS Scotland National Uniform

Buyer Name
THE COMMON SERVICES AGENCY (MORE COMMONLY KNOWN AS NHS NATIONAL SERVICES SCOTLAND) ("THE AUTHORITY")
Total no. of suppliers
1
Supplier name
MWUK T/A DIMENSIONS

Description

Provision of a national uniform set to NHS Scotland personnel and students in health related training throughout Scottish universities. The current uniform set consists of core garments: tunic, trousers and polo-shirts. These equate to approximately 95% of the current demand. Other garments, i.e. blouses, fleece and cardigans equate to the remaining 5% of the current demand. The contractor must be able to receive and deliver garments to and from approximately 200 sites throughout Scotland.

Date published
24/09/2013

OCID
ocds-0c46vo-0133-319116-2013
Categories (CPV)
18100000 18130000 18222000 18300000 - Occupational clothing, special workwear and accessories

About Spend Network

Copyright 2020 Ticon UK Limited. Ticon is a UK company registered at Raincloud, Vincent Square, London, England, SW1P 2PD under company number 04962733.

  • Legal
  • Privacy
  • Support

More from Spend Network