The project is to up-grade the communal toilets, showers and bathrooms on the first and second floors of the Altnagelvin Hospital Nurses Home to meet current standards.
In the areas affected by the up-grade this may include the following works;
• Redesign of existing layouts.
• Provision of DDA compliant facilities.
• New floor finishes and decoration.
• Low energy light fittings.
• LED emergency lighting.
• New fire alarm System.
• New water pipework and wastes.
• Provision of a small kitchen.
• Potential asbestos removal works.