Northern Ireland Railways (NIR) Infrastructure Permanent Way (P/Way) department wish to employ the services of a supplier(s) to provide training to internal staff on a variety of disciplines associated with the departments activities.
The P/Way department is responsible for all Track maintenance along the Northern Ireland Railways network.
The principal items of work to be delivered to the NIR P/Way Department by the successful Economic Operators are envisaged as:-
• LOT 1:Training of On Track Machine operators in operation of Plasser 08 T&L and USP5000 Ballast Regulator.
• LOT 2:Training of track staff in Thermit welding processes.
• LOT 3:Training of track staff in Railtech welding processes.
• LOT 4:Training of machine drivers in operation of road rail excavators and associated attachments.
• LOT 5:Training of track staff in permanent way maintenance activities and processes in line with Network Rail and NIR adopted standards and best practice.
Those Economic Operators who are invited to participate on this list may quote for one or more of the aforementioned services. However Economic Operators must clearly indicate which area or areas they wish to be considered for
No splitting of Lots will be considered. Each Lot carries 100% weighting