Supply and Delivery of 1 GBR box body on 12 tonne chassis cab.
Specification for building 6 metre long x 2.4 metre wide x 2.5 metre high GRP box body on 12 tonne chassis cab
• Fully galvanized under frame.
• Aluminium side crash rails.
• Side and rear marker lights fitted to PSV requirements.
• 28mm hardwood floor.
• 17mm GRP sides and front.
• Aluminium kick strip fitted to interior.
• Galvanized rear-end frame with wide lathed up and over door.
• One 4ft-6 side roller shutter.
• One-piece fibre glass roof sheet.
• 2 interior lights with switch wired into cab.
• PVC rear mud guards with spray suppression flaps.
• Heavy-duty wooden tying rails fitted to interior of sides and front approx 12 inch apart.
• Individual Vehicle Type Approval Certificate.
• High conspicuous tape fitted to sides and rear.
• Body painted one colour.
• Supply and fit one 1500kg cantilever tail lift with 1600mm aluminium platform
• and wander lead.
• The main body of the vehicle will be painted white. The cab will also be white.
• The vehicle should be registered in NI and taxed for one year.
Options: Supply and fit:
Reversing camera in colour.
LED roof beacon bar.
Front and rear strobe lights.
Delivery to be Guaranteed by 22 January 2015