Newtownabbey Borough Council, on behalf of the CAN Peace III Partnership, wishes to invite tenders from an organisation or consortium of organisations which can deliver a programme incorporating the following:
• Provision of anti-sectarianism and anti-racism training to key individuals from faith based organisations from across the cluster
• Support and facilitation for members of faith based organisations to develop short drama sketches on themes of sectarianism and racism to include workshops
• Development of a web-based forum for faith based organisations to raise and respond to good relations issues and to promote the programme
• Facilitation of the development of a joint statement of intent regarding racism and sectarianism which will be signed up to by all faith based organisations in the cluster
• Support, administration and co-ordination of the programme steering group including convening meetings on at least a quarterly basis.