The Housing Executive requires a lift and pressure equipment inspection service that will include inspection of passenger lifts and pressure equipment in the Housing Executive’s 32 multi storey blocks, 10 other residential and office blocks and will also include through floor lifts, chair lifts, pressure vessels and other lifting equipment.
The purpose of the Service is to enable the Housing Executive to meet all its statutory obligations in relation to inspections, examinations and testing, including those detailed in the following regulations:
• Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (Northern Ireland) 1999
• Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (Northern Ireland) 1999
• Pressure Systems Safety Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2004
• Pressure Equipment Regulations 1999
• Manual Handling Operations Regulations (Northern Ireland) 1992