Translink, comprising of Northern Ireland Railways, Metro and Ulsterbus is the all-embracing title for the integrated public transport operations in Northern Ireland.
Translink requires a competent contractor to supply and deliver 12 on-coach CCTV systems, to its engineering stores Duncre Street Belfast, within agreed guaranteed timescales.
It is Translink’s intention to install 12 on-coach systems, with the option to add a further 14.
9 cameras and a 5” drivers monitor.
The cameras should be positioned as follows:
• Forward facing.
• Interior front, viewing entrance door.
• Interior front, rearward facing
• Interior mounted, half-way along saloon, rearward facing.
• Interior rear mounted, forward facing.
• Interior rear mounted, viewing emergency exit.
• Interior rear mounted, rearward facing through rear window (to double as reversing monitor).
Bidding parties will be expected to deliver the first set four weeks post award of contract, and then to deliver three complete sets every month until the order has been completed.
Contract award is anticipated to be February 2013.