Translink operate a fleet of 1400 buses and coaches and 150 railway vehicles across Northern Ireland. These are maintained in workshops in the greater Belfast Area and garages across Northern Ireland.
Translink requires a competent contractor(s) to provide the following:
• Supply Lubricants for all Translink Vehicles Bus and Rail
• Deliver Lubricants to all Translink Locations across Northern Ireland
• Collection & Disposal of Unused Lubricants and/or Containers
• Supply Anti-freeze for use on bus and rail vehicles to all Translink Locations across Northern Ireland
• Supply Selective Catalyst Reduction Additives i.e. Ad-Blue or equivalent for use on bus vehicles to all Translink Locations across Northern Ireland
• Provide Technical Support for any products supplied and any issues that may arise on the vehicles that they are used on.
The initial contract will be for a period of 3 years with options to extend for a further 3 periods of 2 year each.
PQQ responses must be submitted before: 3pm on Wednesday 6th June 2012.
Translink is utilising an electronic tendering system to manage this procurement and communicate with Tenderers. Accordingly, there will be no hard copy documents issued and it is intended that all communications with Translink including the submission of PQQ and Tender responses will be conducted via www.e-sourcingni.bravosolution.co.uk.
Unless stated otherwise in these Instructions or in writing from Translink, all communications including queries from Applicants and any PQQ amendments from Translink during the period of this procurement exercise shall be submitted through and published via the online messaging facility provided on the e-sourcing NI portal (see “Messages” section). The onus lies on the applicant to read and keep up to date with all the information published on eSourcing NI in relation to this requirement.