A Building Contractor is required to undertake alterations and refurbishment to the Ulster Hospital Care of the Elderly Lift Lobbies and First Floor Offices consisting of:
• Reconfiguration of internal spaces
• Redecoration generally with first floor and ceiling finishes
• Window replacement
• Upgrade and rewire of existing fire alarm and electrical installations
• Upgrade of existing hot and cold water and heating installations
• Replacement of Sanitary ware
• External work to building fabric
• Lift Installations
In addition the Health & Social Care Trust seeks to compile lists of Mechanical, Electrical and Lift Contractors to undertake the associated Mechanical, Electrical and Lift Works.
The Building Contractor [Main Contractor] will only be permitted to enter into Domestic Sub - Contract arrangements with Mechanical, Electrical and Lift Contractors named on these lists.