374830 Window Tender - Hamilton, MSSU and CPU
Te Trust is undertaking refurbishment in Block 44 RUH South at ground and second floors.
As part of this work tenders are required for the replacement of windows
?The project includes but is not limited to the following:
- complete survey of the existing window openings - with accurate measurements for fabrication the responsibility of the contractor;
- fabrication of windows with supply and installation in accordance with key dates
- Phase 1 06.09.2010 to 22.09.2010 and Phase 2 29.09.2010 to 29.10.2010;
Phase 1 ? windows 44.0.W41 to W65 inclusive, plus external door 44.0.ED07
Phase 2 ? windows 44.0.W1 to W40 and 44.0.W67 to W70 inclusive, plus external doors 44.0.ED01 to 06 inclusive,
The works at second floor to be completed by 08.11.2010
- complete scaffolding access / edge protection the responsibility of the contractor, scaffolding stair access required, scaffold hoist / lift required for moving / removing material / waste;
- removal and disposal of existing windows / doors;
The window replacement programme is being undertaken parallel to the refurbishment of the ground floor wards - the window contractor is required to work in a proactive and collaborative manner to enable the overall programme is achieved.
The contractor is required to submit window drawings for approval by the CA:
- detailed construction drawings indicating detailed construction at key junctions (window reveals/cills/heads);
- window elevations indicating overall dimensions & transom levels, position of manual teleflex gear, trickle vents, clear cross sectional area when open (both full & restricted);
- general arrangement plan indicating phasing of installation; locations within block 44;
the approval is for general design intent - the contractor retains the responsibility for the fabrication, installation and workmanship of the window replacement programme.
Contract period from 06.09.2010 to 08.11.2010. ?
Tender return Wednesday 28.07.2010.