The PHA wishes to appoint a marketing and communications company to deliver campaign advertising and related services.
The supplier will be required to provide throughout the lifetime of the contract:
1. Strategic Direction and Planning – Understanding of and ability to enhance the brief, understanding of the audience(s), ability to evaluate advertising performance.
2. Media Direction – Media strategy, planning, buying, delivery, evaluation and innovation.
3. Creative Direction including brand development - Development of creative concepts, from initial idea, through creative development and design, to production.
4. Account Direction – Co-ordination of the agency’s services and input, proactive management and delivery of all advertising elements.
5. Design and production of campaign support materials. Exact timescales for the delivery of the campaign will be discussed with the successful agency upon appointment.
6. Campaign research support – whilst the PHA currently undertakes to commission independent research in support of campaign development and evaluation, it may be appropriate to procure and/or provide input in this area.
7. Online development support.