PSNI Batons & Holsters
The Police Service of Northern Ireland, (PSNI) wish to establish a contract for the Supply and Delivery of Batons and Holsters.
Details of PSNI’s requirements can be found in the various Specifications of Requirements, uploaded to eSourcingNI and accompanying the tender document.
Please note that this contract will be awarded to ONE supplier only; it will not be split between a range of providers. Tenderers must therefore have the capacity to provide all items required by PSNI.
The appointed contractor must:
- Make all deliveries to PSNI Seapark, 151 Belfast Road, Carrickfergus, N Ireland, BT38 8PL.
- Implement a suitable order tracking system.
- Ensure that garments badged for PSNI are stored securely.
- Adhere to the packaging specification detailed at Annexe A of the tender document.
- Ensure that the quoted lead times are met on a consistent basis, and with resilient contingency arrangements in place to maintain continuity of service provision in the event of unforeseen circumstances.