The Legal Aid Agency (“LAA”) intends to procure contracts for the delivery of publically funded telephone based legal advice services to commence on 1 June 2016.
Police Station Telephone Advice (“PSTA”) comprises of two services:
1) the Crime Defence Direct (“CDD Service”); and,
2) the Immigration Telephone Advice Service (“ITA Service”).
The LAA intends to enter into contracts with a minimum of two and a maximum of four Applicant Organisations in total for the provision of both services. Under this procurement process Applicant Organisations may choose to bid for a contract to provide:
1) Lot 1: the CDD Service only;
2) Lot 2: the ITA Service only; or
3) Lot 3: the CDD Service and the ITA Service under one combined contract for the Police Station Telephone Advice (“PSTA”) Service.
Applicant Organisations are invited to respond to this Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (“PQQ”) as the first stage in a two stage procurement process. Applicant Organisations who are notified that they have been successful at this first stage will then be invited to take part in the second stage of the procurement process.
Applicant Organisations that do not submit a response to the PQQ or are unsuccessful will be unable to take any further part in this procurement process.
The Deadline for submitting responses to this PQQ is 9.00am on 9th November 2015 (the ‘’Deadline’’)