Northern Ireland Screen is the national screen agency for Northern Ireland, whose mission is to accelerate the development of a dynamic and sustainable film, television and digital content industry and culture in Northern Ireland by integrating industrial, educational and cultural policies and actions.
Marketing plays an important strategic role within Northern Ireland Screen and remains a fundamental part of the business, supporting all departments to achieve their objectives. The activity of the Marketing Department includes, but is not limited to:
• A mix of above- and below-the-line campaigns marketing the benefits of Northern Ireland as a centre for independent film, television and new media production, as well as a facilities and funds provider, to the global screen industry.
• The agency provides a first-class information, market intelligence and locations service for productions.
• Northern Ireland product and talent are promoted and Northern Ireland success stories are communicated to both trade and consumer press - thereby enhancing our positive exposure on a worldwide platform and demonstrating our potential through the end-user experience.
Northern Ireland Screen produces a wide range of marketing materials to inform its various target audiences* and stakeholders about its work.
This is an invitation to tender for the delivery of 4 promotional showreels.
*Northern Ireland Screen’s key target audience includes:
• the global screen industry: producers and production companies; independent television companies; financiers; broadcasters; screen agencies; distribution and exhibition sector;
• the local screen sector;
• government and local influencers;
• the general public in Northern Ireland.