The Contract is for the provision of Building surveys at 16 facilities across Northern Ireland with a total Gross Internal Floor Area of approximately 9800m2
The building surveys will include the following:
• Physical condition survey (Fabric and M&E);
• Statutory Compliance Audit (inc. Fire);
• Space Utilisation Audit;
• Functional Suitability Review;
• Quality Audit;
• Environmental Management; and
• Cost advice.
The Consultant (as defined in MOI part A) must be a chartered building surveyor and their firm must have either, corporate membership with the Chartered Institute of Building (MCB), or, be regulated by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors. Proof of this must be submitted as part of this submission. Please refer to section 7.9.
The Consultant Team (as defined in MOI part A) will consist of the following disciplines:
• Building surveyor;
• Mechanical services engineer;
• Electrical services engineer; and
• Quantity surveyor.