This opportunity is a request for potential providers to Express an Interest to establish a Hepatitis C Operational Delivery Network.
NHS England are inviting Expressions of Interests from suitably experienced, competent and skilled providers wishing to demonstrate compliance with the requirements as set out in this notice for Hepatitis C Operational Delivery Networks.
Instructions in applying for this Expression of Interest:
In making an EoI, potential providers of this service must have the ability to:
• Meet the contract terms set out in the NHS Standard contract:
• Act as a the Lead Centre and be able to establish appropriate partnership arrangements to support the required level of patient access
• Deliver an expert clinical service through a Network, MDT, demonstrating expertise in the management of patients with hepatitis C
• Promote access to treatment services locally through partnership and outreach models
• Develop an Improvement Plan for the ODN
• Contribute to and put in place national clinical guidelines for treatment
• Contribute to a research programme with robust methods to evaluate treatment and outcomes.
If your organisation and proposed partners expect to meet these requirements then you should register your interest by accessing the GEM Bravo Solutions e- procurement portal and by downloading the ‘NHS England – Hep C Operational Delivery Network Expression of Interest Proforma’ at the following address: https://gemcsu.bravosolution.co.uk
Providers will be required to complete the Proforma and sign to confirm they meet or plan to meet the requirements as set out in this document. The completed document will need to be attached via the GEM Bravo e-procurement portal messaging system.
Any question or other queries to be submitted via the GEM Bravo Solutions e- procurement portal.
Providers need to register and complete the Proforma attached.