Translink’s Property Division is responsible for maintenance and capital works to all property for Northern Ireland Railways Company, Ulsterbus, Metro and NITHC.
In order to assist with Translink’s Property Department’s programme of Maintenance and Capital projects Translink wish to appoint Eight (8) (excluding ties) suppliers onto a Framework Contract.It is anticipated that 5 of the Suppliers will be on an active list with the remaining Suppliers on a standby list.
Active Framework Suppliers will be invited to tender and undertake work for individual packages during the Framework Period.
The Framework Contract is not a guarantee of any future workload, but demonstrates an intention to utilise those appointed Suppliers to provide services where appropriate
The scope of the Framework is to provide Construction works to support the delivery of the Property Departments programme of Capital and Maintenance works for Translink for construction works below £ 200,000-00 including New / Refurbished
• Railway Stations
• Bus Stations
• Retail Units
• Infrastructure Storage Facilities
• Bus Yards / Hard standings
• Engineering Workshops and Garages
• Fuel and Wash Facilities
• Integrated Bus and Rail Facilities
• Park & Ride Facilities
• Park & Ride / Car Parks
• Pedestrian bridges (within stations)
• Associated infrastructure and services such as roads, water and sewerage
• Railway station platforms
• Pedestrian walkways, Cycle ways
• Station Signage
• Building Services – Heating, Lighting, Plumbing etc
• External M&E Services
• Energy Efficiency projects
The duration of this Framework Contract will be 4 years or a maximum spend of £4m