Invitation to Tender for Phase 2 Road repairs and associated works at the Royal United Hospital Bath NHS Trust
The Royal United Hospital Bath NHS Trust provides acute treatment and care for a catchment population of around 500,000 people in Bath, and the surrounding towns and villages in North East Somerset and Western Wiltshire.
The Royal United Hospital Trust operates the Royal United Hospital site in Bath, Somerset and require remedial works to the following areas on the site:-
• Access Road passing the Former Outpatients Department.
• Penn Hill Access Road.
• Maintenance Department loading Bays.
• Accommodation Block Footways
• Maternity Department seating area
• Closure of informal pedestrian access
• Provision of smoking shelters around the hospital
The works are to be priced separately, Royal United Hospital Trust may award the Contract for any combination of works contained in the Tender and are not obliged to award all elements of work.
Full details as provided within the tender documentation
Tender Issue: 13/01/2014
Tender Return: 31/01/2014
Tender Evaluation: 01 & 02/02/2014
Award Contract: 03/02/2014
Contractor Lead-in: 1 week
Start On Site: 10/02/2014