The service provider will be responsible for:
• Providing systems, software and services as required that, using industry standards such as ISO27001, ISO9001 and generally accepted best practice such as ITIL/ISO 20000, meet the requirements of Invest NI as detailed in this document.
• Designing the solution and implementation plan required to meet the needs of Invest NI.
• Working with Invest NI to ensure the processes implemented are efficient and effective to get the best use of the implemented technology.
• The design, supply, installation, implementation, migration, configuration and testing of the solution to meet the needs of Invest NI.
• Demonstrating how the solution can be implemented and data can be transferred outside of EEA in a secure manner in compliance with Data Protection.
• Detailed documentation of the configuration of the solution supplied to Invest NI.
• The provision of training to Invest NI staff to enable effective management and usage of the solution.
• The provision of maintenance and support for the solution.
All prospective Tenderers are invited to attend an Information Session prior to the submission of tenders.
The Information Session will take place on Wednesday 27th August 2014 at 10.00am in Invest NI
If you are interested in attending the Information Session please send a message via eSourcingNI with the names of proposed attendees.