Invest Northern Ireland wishes to appoint an Economic Operator to enter into a contract for the construction of infrastructure works to facilitate development of an 78 acre greenfield site for industrial use. The contract will involve:-
- Vegetation clearance and topsoil stripping
- Large scale cut and fill earthwork operations to create 2 development platforms
- Possible slope stabilization measures
- Temporary construction phase drainage system
- Possible modifications to existing public road and site access
- Construction of internal access roads
- Installation of separate land, storm (including attenuation) and foul drainage systems
- Installation of utilities and services
- Installation of street lighting
- Landscaping scheme including biodiversity measures
The contract will be the NEC 3 Engineering and Construction Contract, Option C, with amendments.
A detailed scheme description is included within the memorandum of information.