P_18567 Invest NI – Event Management Services
Invest NI wishes to appoint a suitable supplier to support the delivery of its extensive programme of events, primarily in Northern Ireland, relating to:
• recruitment to, and delivery of, its portfolio of programmes and advisory services;
• its range of corporate and statutory communication obligations;
• internal communication and employee engagement outputs;
• inward investment and local investment announcements; and
• additional outputs aligned to Invest NI’s strategic change management programme, Transform.
The contract will be for an initial period of one year and contain the option to extend for a further two periods of one year each, subject to satisfactory review.
Tender documents can be obtained electronically for registered users of Central Procurement Directorate’s e-sourcing system, e-sourcing NI. If you are not already registered to use e-sourcing NI and wish to obtain these documents please register at
www.e-sourcingni.bravosolution.co.uk then follow the link to the current opportunities page.
The closing date for return of tenders is 3pm on Monday 24 November 2014.
Under no circumstances will late tenders be considered, nor is CPD obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.