Invest NI’s Sector & Cluster Development team will require the service provider to deliver the following key requirements:
• Engage with key representatives from Northern Ireland food and drink companies in order to identify / generate leads for good news stories which will be of interest initially to editors & senior reporters in key trade press in GB & ROI and potentially editors and senior reporters in key European food & drink titles.
• Assist NI food & drink companies to capitalize on good news announcements in relation to trade expansion, innovative npd, significant investment strategy awards, listings with key multiples, new business secured in food service etc.
• Self generate at least 80% of output from ongoing liaison with key representatives from Northern Ireland food and drink sector.
• Follow-up leads supplied directly by Invest NI.
• Draft and deliver up to 8/10 press releases per month following appropriate approvals process with client companies before supplying to Sector & Cluster Development Team for distribution directly to media.
• Support Sector & Cluster Development Team with editorial for inclusion in specialist features and reports in relation to the Northern Ireland Agri-Food sector.
• Provide Sector & Cluster Development Team with prompt and succinct responses to trade media enquiries.