The Group is the major provider of public transport in Northern Ireland and operates c. 1410PSV in Northern Ireland and into ROI, GB and continental Europe, 43 x 3 car train sets within Northern Ireland and the Enterprise service in conjunction with Irish Rail. The Group also owns a considerable property portfolio. The Group has an annual turnover of £185m., employs just under 4,000 staff, has approximately 60 operational locations and 210 track route miles. Passenger numbers are approximately 85m. pa , including the carriage of c. 55k schoolchildren on a daily basis.
The range of services could include, but would not be limited to
1) Carry out the annual renewal programme for the Group.
2) Meet with the Group at least on a quarterly basis in Belfast.
3) Provide general advice to the Group on Insurance matters
4) Produce Register of Insurances for the Group.
5) Operate a supplier insurance verification system
6) Procurement of all Translink Insurance Policies (compliant with the procedures laid down in the EU Utilities Directive)
Please see joint PQQ /ITT for further details