Thurrock Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is seeking a suitably qualified provider to deliver Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) and Recovery College Services.
The services will contribute to the delivery of the proposed integrated Primary Care Mental Health model and enhance the support GPs require to manage people presenting with common mental health problems and where clinical assessments allow people being discharged from secondary care. The services will also be expected to focus on the management of those presenting in primary care with complex needs particularly people with Long Term Conditions (LTCs) and Medically Unexplained Symptoms (MUS), thus minimising the need to refer them to Secondary Care services.
The Provider must deliver the following services:
• A Recovery College which:
– Educates people to self-manage their conditions
– Skills professionals about mental health disorders
– Is a community resource able to co-ordinate Third Sector support
– Provides Information, Advice and Guidance
• An IAPT service model which will:
– deliver the 15% Access and 50% Recovery targets
– meet the newly introduced waiting times standards as specified in the service specification
– provide for people with Long Term Conditions (LTCs) and Medically Unexplained Symptoms (MUS).