GWRC is currently operating from two separate office sites in Wellington City as a result of the Kaikoura earthquake in 2016. It intends to re-consolidate to a single site for its long term office accommodation in Wellington and is seeking 5,000-6,000sqm of office space.
Colliers International has been appointed to source options and to be the point of contact for this office accommodation requirement.
Any Landlord, Developer or Landowner who has the ability to provide office space to meet the following criteria should contact us for a copy of the Request for Information (RFI):
• Central Wellington location preferred although alternative locations considered
• 5,000-6,000sqm with ability to scale up or down depending on future workforce fluctuations
• Strong resilience profile incorporating minimum IL2 rated building providing 100% NBS
• Ready for occupancy preferred by 1 October 2020, and no later than 1 October 2021
• 50-70 onsite parking spaces, secure bike-parks and EV/E-Bike charging facilities
• Proximity to amenities and good transport links (bus and train)
A copy of the RFI can be obtained from Colliers International upon receipt of a written request. Responses to the RFI are to be delivered to Colliers International by no later than 4pm on Friday 27th April 2018.
Please contact Steve Maitland
or Jim Pinson
or on 04 473-4413 for further information.