As the business grows within HS2 Ltd there is a need to increase document control resource(s) to provide support across the organisation. Document control is very much task geared to demand which will fluctuate to support time based programme deliverables.
HS2 Ltd therefore requires a document control resource service that can support demand over four main packages of work (as detailed below).
The technology systems that we use in HS2 Ltd for document management are Bentley Enterprise Bridge (eB), and Bentley ProjectWise.
The Supplier shall be required to provide resource, skills and knowledge to deliver a multi-functional document control service across HS2 Ltd and the resource provided must have the following skills and experience in document management:
• Sound knowledge of document management standards, processes and procedures;
• Excellent working knowledge of eB, ProjectWise, and SharePoint;
• Expertise of documentation processes within an engineering and construction environment and a knowledge of a typical project life;
• Working knowledge of bulk scanning, scanning systems and PDF functionality;
• Literacy in Microsoft Software systems (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); and
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.