The Department for Social Development (DSD) requires a service provider to carry out a Gambling Prevalence Survey in Northern Ireland to inform gambling policy and provide a baseline for future monitoring.
The aim of carrying out a Gambling Prevalence Survey in NI is to:
• obtain a measure of the prevalence of participation, problem gambling and attitudes towards gambling in NI;
• help determine the current impact of gambling;
• inform the development of gambling policy;
• provide a baseline for future monitoring, evaluation & review; &
• allow for comparability with similar surveys conducted in other jurisdictions, notably in GB.
The results of this survey will be key to providing DSD with an assessment of attitudes to gambling, levels of participation in gambling and prevalence of problem gambling. The results will be significant in terms of providing a comprehensive baseline for future monitoring of gambling in NI and shaping the form and direction of the review.
Please ensure you download all buyer attachments by clicking on 'Attachments' on the left hand side of the page.
To respond to the tender click 'Reply' in the Actions box on the left hand side and answer the on line questions in the Qualification and Technical Questionnaires.
If you wish to communicate with the buyer, please do so by using the secure messaging facility, this can be accessed by clicking on 'Messages' on the left hand side of the page.
IMPORTANT Please remember to save your work at regular intervals. Once you have saved your tender response you must click on 'Publish' to submit it to the buyer