DFP The Fixing and Repair of Office Furniture, Furnishing and Accessories

Buyer: Department of Finance and Personnel Northern Ireland


Share this: Share this page using Twitter Share this page using LinkedIn Share this page using Facebook Share this page using Google Share this page using email



Description:
Description:
DFP The Fixing and Repair of Office Furniture, Furnishing and Accessories. This tender opportunity is for The NICS Estate and Client offices which are located throughout Northern Ireland and are combinations of small satellite offices operating with a few staff, larger offices holding between ten to fifty staff in rural towns, and large Departmental Headquarter premises in highly populated locations, sometimes accommodating hundreds of staff.
Approximately 70% of the sites and offices are located within the Greater Belfast area. The volume of work generated from this contract tends to reflect this, with a corresponding 70% of the work being required within that Greater Belfast area. It is anticipated that the remaining 30% of the work shall be completed throughout the remainder of Northern Ireland

Country:
Country:
United Kingdom

Published:
Published date:
Jan 01 1900

Deadline:
Deadline:
Sep 23 2014

Contact:
Contact:
Byrne Sarah

Email:
Email:
Sarah.Byrne@dfpni.gov.uk




OC ID:
Open Contracts ID:

Saved on:
Saved on:

Source ID:
Source ID:
23128


Mail icon: Send an email to Open Opps Twitter logo: Open Opps Twitter page LinkedIn logo: Open Opps LinkedIn page Facebook logo: Open Opps Facebook page


Open Contracting Logo   Open Data Logo