The Project is for the provision of a replacement standby generator (circa 215kva) at Dundonald House within the Stormont Estate in Belfast. The building currently has an existing generator in place which has come to the end of its useful life.
It is envisaged that the works will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following;
• Supply and installation of a containerised packaged standby generator including fuel storage.
• Modifications to the existing Main Switchboard changeover arrangements.
• Supply & installation of associated generator supply and control cabling.
• Disconnection, removal & disposal of the redundant generator and all associated redundant switchgear, cabling & equipment.
• Provision of Builder’s Attendances which is likely to include provision of a concrete base for the new generator, cable trenching and minor landscaping works.
The contract will include for all works required for a complete installation.