DARD wish to appoint a suitably experienced service provider to assist them in performing a Performance and Load Testing Process. The appointed Contractor will be expected to work with DARD's IT (ISB) Staff and system users to accomplish the following:
• Define detailed testing / activity scripts in consultation with the Department’s I.T. staff. These scripts should seek to reflect actual live activities and usage patterns, in so far as is reasonably possible;
• Develop an overall testing plan based on the individual activity scripts;
• Perform all setup and configuration of the testing toolset include initial installation, configuration, and data entry (or recording) of the activity scripts;
Carry out the performance testing and server monitoring;
• Identify all areas in the application performance that do not meet performance expectations.
• Document and report on the full results of the performance testing including:
o An overview of the testing methods used;
o High level system-wide test results including user load, response times, and resource utilisation on the various components of the technical architecture in both the current environment and the upgraded environment following any remedial / optimisation actions;
o Where relevant, detailed results from individual component testing;
o Areas that do not meet expectations and recommendations to remedy any such shortcomings.