This service is being commissioned collaboratively by all Essex Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) North East Essex CCG
Mid Essex CCG
West Essex CCG
Basildon & Brentwood CCG
Castle Point & Rochford CCG
The Child Death Rapid Response (CDRR) service aims to provide a thorough, systematic investigation into the circumstances of death while ensuring that the family is adequately supported. The CDRR is divided into three key stages which will be set out in the service specification. At all stages the team should identify any concerns that suggest the death may be due to abuse and neglect and therefore that other children in the family may be at risk.
The key objective of the Procurement is to secure the provision of a Child Death Rapid Response (CDRR) service, which will successfully deliver the following:
• Ensuring that robust CDRR procedures in place;
• Ensuring that appropriate training is provided and available for all members of children’s workforce who are affected by the process;
• Ensuring membership and health representation of Child Death Review (CDR) groups;
• Maintaining current partnership working with all agencies to ensure effective outcomes for children and young people;
• Develop and maintain performance data and supporting evidence for reporting frameworks for CDR process
The above list is not exhaustive and may be subject to change. The final specification will be released with the Invitation to Tender documentation.
To submit a Pre-Qualification Questionnaire please go to BravoSolutions https://centraleasterncsu.bravosolution.co.uk and navigate to the Child Death Rapid Response expression of interest via the PQQ open to all supplier option.
To register on the portal is free and it can be accessed at any time of the day. Should you have any queries or are experiencing problems registering on the portal, please contact the BravoSolution dedicated helpdesk by calling 0800 368 4850