Charity Commission for Northern Ireland (CCNI) have a requirement for a workflow management Information Technology system.
The key deliverables for the project will be software that automates workflow and manages operational business, specifically to:
• manage and record a variety of business processes
• produce management information to allow CCNI to monitor and manage its workflow allowing effective management, scheduling and profiling of work
• track all cases being worked on, who is allocated, case status, what decisions are made at each stage, flag outstanding tasks and, and record all correspondence
• record precedents in a searchable format to inform future decision-making processes
• Run standardised and also configurable reports to make effective use of management information