The Innovating for Growth Programme will support each growth SME through end-to-end relationship management, tailoring a programme to each individual business needs.
The face-to-face support, combined with practical workshops, is designed to accelerate each SMEs progress to the next stage. The Business & IP Centre’s information professionals alongside selected delivery partners will help each SME to put together a growth strategy and plan for their business, as well as identifying the workshops and one-to-one’s each SME will need to attend to hone their business knowledge and skills.
The work streams available for tender are:
1) Business Strategy (AUD8914)
2) Intellectual Property (AUD8915)
3) Business Sustainability (AUD8916)
4) Product & Service Offer (AUD8917)
5) Branding (AUD8918)
6) Market Penetration (AUD8919)