The aim of the Tender is to create a Framework Agreement of suitable Service Providers, for Due Diligence services in relation to the Green Shoots Plus project, for beneficiaries to call off from.
Aims of Green Shoots Plus Project:
• To grow the economies of the following geographical locations: Dudley, Herefordshire, Sandwell, Shropshire, South Staffordshire, Stafford, Telford and Wrekin, Walsall and Wolverhampton, and to unlock capital investment and employment potential for small-to-medium sized organisations operating within the geographical boundaries
• To support companies in their pursuit of business opportunities that will create future growth, employment opportunity creation but which they would not be able to engage in without the Green Shoots Plus Programme
• To ensure that the funding it allocates is granted to organisations that have the capacity and capability to maximise the opportunity and to generate a return on investment in terms of business sustainability and growth
• To deliver value for money on behalf of the funders.
The Qualification requirements include:
• The ability to provide an objective and independent standpoint for this assignment.
• The individual/team responsible for conducting the Due Diligence work must have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience.
• The successful Service Providers must have the ability to service the following geographical locations: Dudley, Herefordshire, Sandwell, Shropshire, South Staffordshire, Stafford, Telford and Wrekin, Walsall and Wolverhampton.
• Professional Indemnity insurance
• Ability to deliver the Due Diligence work in accordance to the budget details and on a case by case basis