The Contract is for the provision and upgrading of data systems, cabling works and associated equipment as described in the Particular Specification. The Contract may be awarded to the top scoring two (2) Contractors however individual call-offs will be made on a ranked basis. Where the first-placed Contractor is unable to fulfil the services required in the timescales requested, the University will appoint the second ranked Contractor to fulfil such particular Work Orders.
The term of the Contract shall be for a period of three (3) years commencing on 01 February 2016 with an optional extension of up to an additional two 12 month periods, subject to satisfactory performance and discretion of the University.
The Qualification Assessment is scored on a Pass/Fail basis in accordance with the standard qualification questions implemented by the Crown Commercial Services (CCS)/Cabinet Office and as detailed in the Scoring Methodology (Appendix 1).
The requirements here include:
• The Tenderer must have a minimum annual turnover of £500,000
• The Tenderer must have a Credit Safe Score of ≥30
• The Successful Contractor must have £5m Public Liability Insurance
• The Successful Contractor must have £5m Employer’s Liability Insurance
• The Tenderer must hold an accredited independent third party certificate of compliance with BS OHSAS 18001 / a relevant Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP) certificate which includes Construction Contractor, Principal Contractor and non-Construction as part of the SSIP audit
• The Tenderer must provide labour which shall be on site within a maximum of 1-hour of receiving the Employer’s verbal call-out request.