The University requires a specialist Contractor to provide Business Removal Services across all Campuses. The Services required under this Agreement comprise; the movement of furniture, equipment, pre-packed boxes and specialist packed IT equipment or the like, from existing locations to new specified destinations.
The term of the Contract shall be for a period of three (3) years commencing on 01st January 2016 with an optional extension of up to an additional 2 years, renewable annually.
The Qualification section will be assessed on a pass/fail basis in accordance with the standard qualification questions implemented by the Crown Commercial Services (CCS)/Cabinet Office.
The requirements here include:
• The successful Contractor must have a minimum of £5m Public Liability Insurance
• The successful Contractor must have a minimum of £10m Employers Indemnity Insurance
• The Tenderer must have a minimum annual turnover of £120,000
Additional Qualification elements are as follows:
• The Tenderer must have a Credit Safe Score of ≥30.
• The Tenderer must be a member of the British Association of Removers (BAR) or equivalent.
• The Tenderer must have Goods In Transit Insurance of £250,000 or above.
• The Tenderer must hold BS EN 8522 (Furniture removal activities. Commercial moving services) certification or equivalent.
• The Tenderer must hold ISO 9001 (Quality Management) certification.
• The Tenderer must hold ISO 14000 (Environmental Management) certification.