This tender is an invitation for a consultant skilled in facilitating the inputs of key
stakeholders, with a comprehensive knowledge of factors that drive local
economies, together with the ability to assess the local strengths and
commitments as well as the weaknesses and risks that will impact on the local
economic development process, to assist Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County
1. The preparation of baseline data and information so as to as far as possible
engage in an evidence-based planning process;
2. The facilitation of workshops, individual sessions and surveys through which
the best insight can be gained of the needs, ideas and resources of the local
business communities, the public in general, large employers and the public sector
agencies/institutions that all play a role in the local economy.
3. The production and dissemination of reports, in particular for the Council
committees and other related structures that will participate in the deliberation and
making of the Plan.
4. The production and delivery of presentations to such Council committees and
other related structures.
5. The production of the draft Plan for approval by the Council.
6. The presentation of the draft Plan for approval by the Council.
7. The finalisation of the formulation of the Plan, including its incorporation into
the Local Economic and Community Plan.