Iarnród Éireann are seeking to establish a single lot, multi-party framework agreement of up to five multi-disciplinary consultants capable of delivering Iarnród Éireann’s marine and port engineering consultancy services over the next three or four years.
The Marine and Port Engineering Framework Agreement shall facilitate the provision of the following services for Rosslare Europort:
• Port Infrastructure Planning and Design;
• RORO Terminal Planning and Design;
• Coastal & Marine Civil Engineering Design;
• Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical Engineering Design;
• Environmental Design.
In addition to the above specific areas of expertise in Marine and Port Engineering, the successful consultant shall also be required to undertake the role of Project Supervisor Design Process (PSDP) and provide project management, quantity surveying and contract administration services.
The first contract to be awarded under this framework is proposed to be the update of the Infrastructure Masterplan for Rosslare Europort.
Other possible appointments for those appointed to the Framework Panel may include but will not be limited to the following:
• Berth 3 Upgrade;
• Port Layout Alterations;
• Terminal Management System;
• Berth 3 Passenger Gangway Condition Survey;
• Pavement Renewals Projects;
• Maintenance Dredging, Dumping at Sea Licence Application;
• Other Port Expansion/Redevelopment projects.
The framework will have a duration of 3 years with the option for Iarnród Éireann to extend the agreement for a further year to a maximum of 4 years. The obligations under the Framework Agreement shall remain valid until the satisfactory completion of all services appointed under the Agreement. See PQQ attached where further details are outlined.