Teaching and Learning IT, a division of IT Services at Trinity College Dublin, are responsible for the installation and upgrade of pooled teaching rooms across the College.
On an annual basis, there is a need to upgrade and replace equipment in the theatres and seminar rooms. The call-off AV upgrade and replacement projects carried out under this framework (during the summer months) over the lifetime shall be similar to projects below. This year we expect to upgrade some of the following rooms.
• Foster Place Seminar Rm 2.16 Full upgrade of AV/IT equipment
• Arts Building Seminar Rm 4050A and 4050B Full upgrade of AV/IT equipment
• Museum Building Theatres M20 and M21 Full upgrade of AV/IT equipment
There are also regular Capital Projects, which require the installation of AV/IT equipment. In the immediate future we will be using this framework for the following Capital Projects
• Trinity Business School
• Printing House Square
• E3 Learning Foundry Ramp Up Projects
Furthermore, Schools and Departments of Trinity College will avail of this framework to purchase AV/IT Equipment.
• Our existing Medium to Large Lecture Theatres have AMX or Extron control equipment and our Small Lecture Theatres and Seminar Rooms have Extron control and switching.
• We use Extron Global Viewer Enterprise to monitor the operation of our equipment.
• Any equipment proposed must be compatible with existing installations.
We wish to appoint a panel of suppliers (maximum 5 no.) to provide goods and installation services for audiovisual and related IT equipment to the University.