Cork County Council intend to install floating pontoons on moored piles, an access gangway, fixed platform, security gate and associated infrastructure adjacent to the foreshore at Meenvane, Schull, County Cork. The development will create safe berthing facilities in Schull Harbour. The location of the pontoon and gangway shall be as described in the enclosed drawings. The purpose of this contract is to carry out the following works:
* Install tubular steel mooring and bearing piles;
* Install the third party pontoon, gangway, fixed platform and associated infrastructure;
* Construction and installation of an access gate;
* Construction and installation of a bank seat gate;
* Construction of an access path to the platform.
The contractor for the project is the Main Contractor and will include for the provision of all his own attendances.