The Mechanical Services contract requires experience of running and maintaining large, complex heating systems. Tenderers must have the resources and expertise that ensures that all systems work to optimum out at all times.
Mechanical services, in this contract, forms part of a HVAC network that includes biomass boiler and related wood chip feed system, BMS controls, AHUs, Air-conditioning and Window Actuation.
Tenderers must have a proven track record of working with an integrated system that involves all of these elements.
The contractor must have essential skills in the following areas:
• Oil boiler maintenance and repairs.
• Oil boiler and biomass boiler integration.
• Booster pumps, pressurisation units and circulators.
• Heat exchangers.
• Water treatment and UV systems.
• Thermostatic mixing valves.
• Strainer maintenance.
• Filter maintenance.
• Leak detection systems.
• BMS systems – Trend and Cylon.
• Diesel engine maintenance.
• Solar and renewable energy systems.
• Rainwater harvesting systems.
• Sanitary ware.
• Underfloor heating.
• Trench heating.
• Air conditioning