The purpose of this RFP is to contract with one training provider to deliver this programme, and the contract duration can be up to two years subject to availability of funding.
The successful training provider will work with Sustainability Skillnet to develop a Leadership Programme for the 40for30 Network that will engage and develop the leadership capacity of the network. Its aim is to support leadership development of sustainability professionals through development of capability, insight and connections across the sector.
The appointed provider will:
• co-ordinate programme inputs and schedule activities;
• provide the coaches/trainer team;
• identify case studies and subject matter experts (SME) for workshops, where some SMEs may be from within the Network;
• develop material for use in programme marketing and promotion;
• highlight potential participants;
• provide beneficial connections and introductions for participants;
• monitor and report on the programmes metrics and outputs;
• evaluate and make recommendations on any further development for years 2 & 3 (post pilot year) deliveries