Mechanical & Electrical Services
- Removal and disposal of asbestos for approved Contractor.
- Disconnecting, stripping out and disposing of existing redundant mechanical equipment and pipework. Disconnecting and removing of existing redundant electrical equipment associated with the existing heating system.
- Supply and installation of a new plantroom fitout incorporating boilers and flue, circulating pumps, pressurisation unit, pipework, controls and gas detection system. Plantroom to be washed down and painted with 2 no. coats of white paint before the plantroom fitout commences.
- Supply and installation of new LPHW distribution pipework and radiators.
- Installation a new heating control system.
- Supply and installation of new 2-port pressure independent motorised control valves on existing LPHW heating distribution circuits.
- Installation of new concrete base for LPG tank and installation of new gas line from tank to plantroom. Cutting gas line trench and re-instating concrete, tarmacadam and grass areas on completion.
- Supply and installation of electric panel heater controlled by time delay switch in store.
Cleaning and Decorating
- Decorating and making good damage to building fabric caused during works.
- Carrying out a deep clean of the entire school building on completion.